It's a Steve-A-Palooza as we tackle the B-Wing Pilot in all of his chin-strapped glory. Photoart, coin art, defining wood patterns, McQuarrie images, bootleg knock-offs, Underoos and Skye discovers a swear word in a vintage commercial.
Loading the player...
DIRECT LINK DOWNLOAD
ENHANCED YOUTUBE VERSION
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
06:23 – Who is the #1 Focus collector in the World?
13:56 – How is a B-Wing supposed to be a “B”? (Making the B-Wing)
20:22 – The B-Wing Pilot Sculpt by Bill Lemon
25:55 – The McQuarrie “Star Destroyer Destruction” image
27:05 – The B-Wing and B-Wing Pilot Commercial
29:05 – A SWEAR WORD in a vintage Kenner commercial?
30:14 – Skye-Ku
32:09 – The B-Wing Pilot Photo Art
34:22 – Why Steve Collects B-Wing pilot?
35:52 – German B-Wing/X-Wing Pilot Ad
38:50 – Miscard Trilogo
39:17 – Wood Patterns (Nugget from the Archive)
48:30 – Unloved Silver Striker Knock-Off Vehicle
54:24 – Underoos* Display and Luke
59:30 – B-Wing MarketWatch
1:05:42 – Original POTF Coin Art
1:14:30 – Birthday Cards and Outro Thoughts
Image Sources and Show Note Links:
- B-Wing Pilot - Rebelscum Photo Archive
- Nugget from the Archive: B-Wing Wood Pattern (Prototype from the heavens)
- Vintage Vocab: Pattern (Archive Lexicon)
- B-Wing Kenner Commercial
- B-Wing British Birthday Card
- Unloved: Futuristic Power Silver Striker
- The Unnatural: ROTJ Luke Skywalker B-Wing Underoos
- B-Wing Underoos Display (Ian Regan)
- $795 B-Wing Pilot