Come celebrate 5 years of 'Chive Casting with Skye and Steve as they talk about Star Tots with Chris Georgoulias and chat about vintage Ewok Valentines and Celebration swag with Amy Sjoberg. 2-1B, the existential robot doctor, is our figure of the month and he gets a surprise poetry slam and an interview with his biggest fan, Stockholm’s Fredrik Juthberg. We unveil some new failed features such as the questionable “Would you rather: 2-1B or not 2-1B” and an ambitious but confusing MarketWatch game. Finally, we count down the 10 biggest changes in the last half-decade of Vintage Star Wars collecting since we started the show.
Loading the player...
Image Sources and Show Note Links:
- 2-1B - Rebelscum Photo Archive
- 2-1B - Wookieepedia
- Celebration Collector Track Tots & Panels
- Fan Swag Roundup Pt 1
- The Ballad of Walter Stuben
- 12 in. Chewbacca Repair by MicroJow13
- Vintagekennerstarwars.blogspot.ca Book Review: Ultimate Guide
- Record-Setting Palitoy Boba Fett
- Nugget: Unproduced 2-1B 4-Up & 1:1s
- Nugget: Unproduced Mico Hoth Bacta Chamber
- Unloved: Canadian York Peanut Butter Lid 2-1B Card
- Fredrik's 2-1B Focus Collection
Post a Comment