Steve and Skype chat about the AT-AT Driver, Rebels and the Archive news with the holy ghost Ron Salvatore. CJ Fawcett joins us for a record number of drops in a single segment with his extended nugget / story time / yak to my face / vocab / brand new feature entitled "Bib Fortuitous & Serendipitous Crumb." You will learn that the R2 Toter is unloved and expensive, R2D2 is not Short and we finally get around to the Steve Denny article. Did I mention German B-Wing Pilots? All this plus the world's least successful C-3PO impression on this month's 'Chive Cast Vintage Pod!
Loading the player...
Image Sources and Show Note Links:
- KennerCollector.com Steve Denny Interview
- Rebelscum Vintage Photo Archive
- Rebels Troop Transport at StarWars.com
- German ROTJ Ad with X-Wing-flying B-Wing Pilots from the Collection of Bonsai_Tree_Ent
- Palitoy and other awesome ads from The Vintage Toy Advertiser
- Vocab: AT-AT Photostat
- Unloved R2-D2 Toy Toter by ATF